We all know that eyes are very important part of our body. That’s why it is very important to care our eyes and it is important for those peoples who suffers from eye vision problems. One of the fastest way to improve your eye vision naturally is eye exercising daily.Eye exercise is used to improve our vision and to strength our eye muscles. Using eye exercise can also remove your need for glasses. Now let’s study about eye rolling exercise for eyes.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED WHILE DOING EYE ROLLING EXERCISE
Step 1: The first step is to warm up your eyes perform this by rubbing your palms together and place them on your eyes. After that hold your hands over your eyes for about 5-10 seconds.Repeat this again
Step 2: Now look up as much as you can and Now look down as much as you can.Repeat this 10-15 times.
Step 3: Now look to each side and diagonally and repeat them for about 10-15 times.
Step 5: Now you can turn 8 vertically and again trace the path of 8 after completing 5 -10 times change your direction as in previous step.
Step 6: Now after done with your exercise once again apply heat on your eyes by rubbing your palms together.
BENEFITS OF EYE ROLLING EXERCISE
1. It can reduce your need for glasses or contact lens.
2. It can increase your eye vision.
3. It can remove your common eye problems like cataracts.
4. It can also improve your concentration power.
5. It can remove stress from your body.
6. It can increase energy level in your body.
7. It can increases blood flow to your brain.
8. It can increase your mental cognition.
9. It can increase your ability to focus.
10. It helps your eyes to relax and mental strain.
11. It prevents your eyes from drying up.
12.Even only one day exercise is said to be very effective for your concentration.
13. Lowers the risk of developing any eye diseases.
14. Reduce strain on your eyes.
15. Boosts your peripheral vision.
CONTRADICTIONS TO BE TAKEN WHILE DOING EYE ROLLING EXERCISE
1. Warm up your eyes before doing any eye exercise.
2. For good results you should do eye exercise daily which means you should stick with your routine.