As you all know that now a days this is very common among all of us of having a belly fat because we all use to eat junk food most of the time. Due to eating junk food it creates many more faty cells in our body and we all know that our stomach is the first place were fat increase in very short time. For reducing our belly fat their are many yoga asanas and many more exercise for having a flat belly. Now let’s talk about plank exercise for reducing our belly fat and how it is to be done.
PLANK EXERCISE FOR REDUCING BELLY FAT.
This exercise mainly focus on upper abs, lower abs, biceps and glutes. It is done by lying down on your stomach with elbows on the floor. Now let’s further study about plank exercise it’s steps , health benefits and precautions.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED WHILE DOING PLANK EXERCISE
1 Step: The first step is to simply lie on the floor on your stomach.
2 Step: Now place your elbows on the floor and rise your body.
3 Step: Extend your right leg and then left leg.
4 Step: keep your back, neck, head and hips in the same line.
5 Step: Hold this position for about 50 – 60 seconds , then relax and repeat the same again.
For better results do at least 4 -5 times for 30 – 60 seconds.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PLANK EXERCISE
1. Plank exercise helps to stretch your lower half of the body.
2. Helps to increase flexibility of your body.
3. This exercise activate muscles of your whole body.
4. Improve your body posture.
5. Lengthens your hamstrings and arches of your feet and toes.
6. Improve your core muscles.
7. Decrease risk of back injury.
8. Improves your body balance.
9. Boost your overall body muscles.
10. Calms your brain.
11. Relives your anxiety.
12. Reduce back pain.
13. Faster metabolism.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN WHILE DOING PLANK EXERCISE
1. Keep your body in straight line from ears through shoulder and hips to the heals.
2. Keep your eyes looking towards the floor so that your head and neck are in aligment with rest of your body.
3. Use your arms and toes to support your body weight.
4. Your palms should wide on the floor so that you will able to take weight of your upper body.
5. Don’t hold your plank too long do according to your capability.
As you all know that now a days this is very common among all of us of having a belly fat because we all use to eat junk food most of the time. Due to eating junk food it creates many more faty cells in our body and we all know that our stomach is the first place were fat increase in very short time. For reducing our belly fat their are many yoga asanas and many more exercise for having a flat belly. Now let’s talk about crunches exercise for reducing our belly fat and how it is to be done.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED WHILE DOING CRUNCHES EXERCISE
1 Step : The first and foremost step is to simply lie with your back on the floor.
2 Step : After that bend your knees and bring them up and keep your feet flat on the floor.
3 Step : Place your hands behind your head and your elbows to your side.
4 Step : Exhale and slowly come up brings your chest, neck , shoulders and spine upwards.
5 Step : Hold this position for some seconds and slowly come back to your original position but do not relax repeat this again.
For better results do at least 15 – 20 times a day.
DO YOU KNOW ?
May you all think that their is no difference between sit ups and crunches exercise. BUT for your knowledge i tell you that their is a slight difference between them . They both start with a same position but end up in different positions. CRUNCHES EXERCISE involves only lifting your upper body ( back and shoulders ) off the ground ,hold and back to original position . BUT on the other side SIT UPS EXERCISE involves lifting your upper body and sit in a half sited position .
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CRUNCHES EXERCISE
1. Crunches mainly focus to make your abs and strength your abs. If you want to make your abs you should focus on this exercise.
2. This exercise strength your core muscles.
3. Burn more calories.
4. Considers to be very good exercise for reducing belly fat.
5. This exercise is can be done on our own it does not require any kind of guidance or gym membership.
6. Safe and effective.
7. Strength your abdominal muscles.
8. Improve your posture.
9. Relive any kind of stress and fatigue.
10. Strength your back muscles.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN WHILE DOING CRUNCHES EXERCISE.
Crunches exercise is an abdominal exercise and if it is done improperly it can cause a severe damage. That’s why these 👇👇 are the following precautions which you should be keep in your mind while doing this exercise.
1. While doing this exercise you should not stop with your breath as it is obviously not good to cut off your breathing and it also increases your blood pressure. For this reason you should continue with your breathing.
2. As this exercise involve your core muscles and spine you should maintain proper spine alignment. Your spine should be straight if it is not it can cause back pain or disc issues.
3. Other thing is that you should also maintain proper position of your neck.
While doing this exercise you should join your hands behind your head and do not pull your neck forward. Your neck should be in line with your spine.
4. As this is abdominal exercise you should control your speed while doing this exercise and avoid fast movements it can create injuries.
5. Do not relax in between while doing this exercise at least slowly continue moving your abdominal muscles rather than drop to the floor.
Balasana is an easy yoga asana which is even perform by beginners. Just like other asanas this asana name also comes from Sanskrit words. The first Sanskrit word which is included here is “bala” which means “child” and other word is “asana” means “posture” or “pose” . Thus this asana also called as “child pose”. This is the first pose taught to beginners as it is easy to follow and highly beneficial. When it is perfectly performed, the body faces the floor in foetal position. This asana also called “Garbhasana” and “Shashankasana”. Now let’s further study about balasana and what are it’s furthermore benefits and what is it’s procedure to be follow.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED WHILE DOING BALASANA ( child’s pose)
1 Step: The first step is to simply sit on the Floor with your knees bend and your legs should be under your hips. 2 Step: keep your arms alongside your body. 3 Step: Exhale, bend forward and your forehead must touch the floor. 4 Step: Now you are in position that your arms are in front of you palms facing down to the floor. 5 Step: When you are in this position press your chest on thighs. Hold for 45 – 1 second. 6 Step: As you inhale gradually raise your upper body to return to the sitting position then relax and repeat this again.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF BALASANA ( child’s pose) .
1. While doing this asana you bend forward with your eyes close this calms your mind.
2. Improves your digestion.
3. Warm up your body.
4. Strengths your back
6. Relives your stress, fatigue , anxiety and calms your mind.
7.Consider to be good for insomnia.
8. Energies your body.
9. Stretches your ankles, hips and shoulders.
10. If you are suffering from slip disc this asana considerd to be good to perform.
11. Regulates your adrenal glands.
12. Release muscle tension.
13. Makes knee joints flexible and improve movements.
14. Relives back pain and neck pain.
15. Gives good massage to body to organs of body and makes them flexible and active.
16. Enables us to breathe properly.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN WHILE DOING BALASANA ( child’s pose) .
1. Avoid doing balasana if you have any back or knee pain.
2. Practice this asana with empty stomach.
3. If persons have problems related to blood pressure both high or low they should avoid to do this asana.
4. Persons suffering from diarrhea should also not perform this asana.
5. Pregnant women should avoid to do this asana.
6. Avoid this asana in case of ankle problems.
7. If you have any kind of problem to place your head on the floor you can use a pillow for making it comfortable.
8. Persons having slip disc problem also should avoid to do this asana.