This exercise helps in reducing our belly fat.This is done by lying on the floor on our back. It mainly focus on our lower abs, upper abs, glutes, hamstrings and quads.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED WHILE DOING LYING LEG RAISE EXERCISE
Step 1: The first and foremost step is to simply lie with your back on the floor.
Step 2: After that place your hands by your side and your palms on the floor.
Step 3: Look towards the ceiling and start raising your both the legs. Bring your legs straight at 90 degree.
Step 4: Exhale and slowly brings your legs down. Before touching the floor raise your legs again.
For better results do at least 15 – 20 times a day.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF LYING LEG RAISE EXERCISE.
1. This exercise helps to build strong abs.
2. Helps to increase flexibility of your body.
3. It works more on your lower abs.
4. Improve your body posture.
5. Leg raise exercise gives a great support to your upper body and balance your body.
6. By doing this exercise a person can burn more calories even only in 15 -20 minutes workout.
7. It targets your lower abs and your hip muscles too.
8. This exercise usually include in gym workouts because it really work. By doing this in home it also greatly benefits to you all.
9. Improves strength and flexibility to your hips and your back.
10. Strength your core muscles.
11. Relives your anxiety.
12. If a person have back pain this exercise have a great look on it.
13. Reduce your belly fat.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN WHILE DOING LYING LEG RAISE EXERCISE
1. The first thing you should keep in mind that when you lift your legs up, both legs should be lift together.
2. If you have any neck or back problems you should avoid this exercise as this exercise involve pressure on neck and back this causes futher injury.
3. Put your back on the floor, only you have to move your legs.
4. Don’t hold your position too long do according to your capability.