As you all know that now a days this is very common among all of us of having a belly fat because we all use to eat junk food most of the time. Due to eating junk food it creates many more faty cells in our body and we all know that our stomach is the first place were fat increase in very short time. For reducing our belly fat their are many yoga asanas and many more exercise for having a flat belly. Now let’s talk about plank exercise for reducing our belly fat and how it is to be done.
PLANK EXERCISE FOR REDUCING BELLY FAT.
This exercise mainly focus on upper abs, lower abs, biceps and glutes. It is done by lying down on your stomach with elbows on the floor. Now let’s further study about plank exercise it’s steps , health benefits and precautions.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED WHILE DOING PLANK EXERCISE
1 Step: The first step is to simply lie on the floor on your stomach.
2 Step: Now place your elbows on the floor and rise your body.
3 Step: Extend your right leg and then left leg.
4 Step: keep your back, neck, head and hips in the same line.
5 Step: Hold this position for about 50 – 60 seconds , then relax and repeat the same again.
For better results do at least 4 -5 times for 30 – 60 seconds.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PLANK EXERCISE
1. Plank exercise helps to stretch your lower half of the body.
2. Helps to increase flexibility of your body.
3. This exercise activate muscles of your whole body.
4. Improve your body posture.
5. Lengthens your hamstrings and arches of your feet and toes.
6. Improve your core muscles.
7. Decrease risk of back injury.
8. Improves your body balance.
9. Boost your overall body muscles.
10. Calms your brain.
11. Relives your anxiety.
12. Reduce back pain.
13. Faster metabolism.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN WHILE DOING PLANK EXERCISE
1. Keep your body in straight line from ears through shoulder and hips to the heals.
2. Keep your eyes looking towards the floor so that your head and neck are in aligment with rest of your body.
3. Use your arms and toes to support your body weight.
4. Your palms should wide on the floor so that you will able to take weight of your upper body.
5. Don’t hold your plank too long do according to your capability.